Planning a Yoga Retreat?
We can help. We will work with you to plan the various aspects of putting together a yoga retreat. There are many considerations for planning your retreat including: getting there, food considerations, the daily schedule (too busy or too loose?), pricing, and, finally, advertising and promotion.
In helping you make your retreat a success, we post your retreat on our website and on our hotel Facebook page. We post your retreat on various yoga retreat websites. Additionally, we have a hotel booth at various yoga conferences in north America where we showcase and advertise your retreat. Why have a retreat at Hotelito Los Sueños?
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Many airlines offer direct flights to Puerto Vallarta from the US and Canada. Your attendees don’t need to spend days just getting to the retreat.
- It’s only 45 minutes by car from the airport.
- We have two rooftop yoga Palapas fully equipped with yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, straps. The floor is composed of hard rubber rather than concrete or tile. The palapa is equipped with a surround sound system which can accommodate ipods or CDs. Video presentations are also available in the yoga palapa. The Ganesh studio can accommodate 22 yogis and the Nataraj studio can accommodate up to 40 yogis.
- We can cater your meals to the needs of your guests. Catered dinners at the hotel are optional. Sayulita, too, has a wonderful selection of fine restaurants as well as more economical dining options.
- We have great in-house spa therapists offering a number of different types of massage.
- Attendees have the availability of many other activities such as surfing, fishing, sailing, hiking, etc.
Request for More Information
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in hosting a retreat, or would like more information. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you!