Planning a Yoga Retreat?
We can help. We will work with you to plan the various aspects of putting together a yoga retreat. There are many factors to consider and take care of – travel, daily activities and schedule, pricing, advertising, etc.
Once the “product” (your retreat) is created, the most important thing is selling it! In helping you make your retreat a success, we post your retreat on our website, on the hotel’s social media that has a strong following, and on our partner sites that promote retreats.
Here’s a summary of the benefits of holding your retreat at our hotel:
- Many airlines offer direct economic flights to Puerto Vallarta from the US and Canada.
- It’s only 45 minutes by car from the airport and we help you take care of the transportation.
- We have two rooftop yoga studios (Palapas) fully equipped with yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, straps. The floor is composed of hard rubber rather than concrete or tile. The palapa is equipped with a surround sound system that works with bluetooth, ipods or CDs. Video presentations are also available. The Ganesh studio can accommodate 22 yogis and the Nataraj studio can accommodate up to 40 yogis.
- We can cater your meals to the needs of your guests. Catered dinners at the hotel are optional. Sayulita, too, has a wonderful selection of fine restaurants as well as more economical dining options.
- We have great in-house spa therapists offering a number of different types of massage.
- Attendees can participate in many exciting activities such as surfing, fishing, sailing, hiking, and more!
Request for More Information
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in hosting a retreat, or would like more information. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you!